Saturday 13 October 2012

The birds

The weekend

Shoes - gifted
Earings - vintage
Top - H&M men's section
Jeans & Jacket - H&M
Top - gifted
Jacket - Next
Jeans & Shoes - Blue ink

Autumns here! Officially my (& Ambreen's) favourite time of the year. I love throwing on over sized knits, scarves and comfortable shoes to kick around in the leaves. Clearly did NOT go for my usual autumn outfit today! 
Ambreen's been on my case about me dressing more and more like a boy so I'm sure she'll be pleased with my efforts today. I even went to the trouble of throwing on a pair of my mum's vintage earrings and I NEVER wear earrings. Hope shes proud haha !
The final few pictures are of my brother, the current photographer. I thought his look today was cool, and deserved a spot on the blog! 

Irsa x

p.s BERLIN TOMORROW !

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!