Thursday 29 November 2012

Come on down and dance, if you get the chance

Kings of leon - Back down south

T shirt - Primark (men's section)
Scarf - H&M (men's section)
Cardigan - H&M (men's section)
Trousers - H&M 
Wedge heeled ankle boots - Deichmann

Just quickly put this post together as I'm trying to make up for my lack in contribution towards the blog lately.
I went for my traditional boyish look today, as you can tell since half my outfit is brought from the men's section (Ambreen won't be too pleased). But, its easy, comfortable and looks good! Effortless. 
currently obsessed with this scarf! It was brought as a treat while I was in Berlin and I think it makes up the best blend of colours for winter. These wedges are also a favourite at the moment. Their perfectly suitable for looking good on the constantly wet floor that makes up Manchester city.
For this post a stole a external flash from my uncles shed of vintage cameras & parts. I never use the flash when doing photography, even in dimmer light settings, I tend to use surrounding light sources to light the picture. I don't think I've perfected its full potential yet, but I do like how some of the pictures have turned out. Hopefully with some experimenting, we'll have some fantastic shots soon.
Irsa x



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!